Cannot move article of furniture

All the Sims Freeplay discussions tin can be held hither.

User avatar

wumpy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 25
Joined: 09 Mar 2022, 17:44
Location: Southern California

Cannot movement furniture

I decided to spruce up Jessica Druce's beach house. Afterward placing a dresser in her dining room I realized it was backwards. I went to turn it around but it won't let me tap on the object. I pressed information technology from many dissimilar angles and it's similar it'south not there! I tried everything, I left the house and went back into it. I airtight out the game completely, rebooted my device and even so nothing.

Strangest thing is, I got and then frustrated I decided to delete the room in order to get the dresser to get into inventory merely the room won't delete considering of the dresser. I couldn't resize the room considering of the dresser. The dresser sits on the filigree blinking orange and it won't allow me to delete the part of the room in which it sits.

Has this happened to anyone? Am I stuck with this dresser forever?

GC wumpy0815.

User avatar

Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 562
Joined: 12 Sep 2022, 19:30
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Cannot move furniture

Post by Microdot »

wumpy wrote:I decided to spruce up Jessica Druce's beach firm. Subsequently placing a dresser in her dining room I realized it was backwards. I went to plow it effectually but it won't permit me tap on the object. I pressed it from many unlike angles and information technology'south like it's non there! I tried everything, I left the house and went back into information technology. I airtight out the game completely, rebooted my device and still nothing.

Strangest thing is, I got so frustrated I decided to delete the room in society to get the dresser to go into inventory but the room won't delete because of the dresser. I couldn't resize the room because of the dresser. The dresser sits on the filigree blinking orange and it won't let me to delete the function of the room in which it sits.

Has this happened to anyone? Am I stuck with this dresser forever?

Information technology happened to me with a skeleton. But I was able to move information technology after a restart.

Game #one: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please

User avatar

Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1002
Joined: 22 Sep 2022, 21:26
Location: South Florida, U.s.a.

Re: Cannot move furniture

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Akmawmaw wrote:Perhaps there is a true cat stuck in your dresser?

That happened to me once, kitty got nether Aberforth's wood working bench and I couldn't figure out why I could hear the cat, merely couldn't find it and Ab refused to go do his forest working. Finally got somebody to fill up the dish and "call over" and the kitty came wiggling out from nether the workbench.

I recollect, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
Idiot box $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48

User avatar

wumpy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 25
Joined: 09 Mar 2022, 17:44
Location: Southern California

Re: Cannot move furniture

Post past wumpy »

Information technology'southward non a cat causing this problem. But that definitely made me giggle :lol:

GC wumpy0815.

User avatar

Nyte_Owl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 May 2022, 12:56
Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada

Re: Cannot move piece of furniture

Mail by Nyte_Owl »

I am having this problem now also! Did OP end upwardly fixing it? If so please permit me know how!

DanieC
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 56
Joined: 27 Nov 2022, eleven:52
Location: Netherlands

Re: Cannot movement furniture

Post by DanieC »

If information technology is a haunted item you should be able to movement it after the recharging time.